Animal Proofing — Serious Wildlife Intrusion Prevention
AAA Trapping, Inc. animal proofing prevents wildlife intrusions by dealing with both the problem itself and focusing on potential entry points for the problem animal. The following animal proofing measures have been proven to be less expensive and less stressful for both you and the wildlife:
- Stove and Bathroom Exhaust Vents: Our animal proofing secures these areas to prevent nesting sites for birds and squirrels.
- Gable Vents: Our animal proofing team will reinforce these vents to create more of an obstacle for those animals seeking entry into attics.
- Roof – Soffit Intersection: We place screens in this area to prevent animals from establishing a den site in the attic space.
- Roof and Fascia Spaces: We keep wildlife from chewing on the free edge of the wood and gaining access to the attic.
- Chimney: We can screen chimneys properly so as to keep animals like birds, raccoons and squirrels from entering your property’s interior space.
- Plumbing Vent Pipes: We can protect pipes and prevent animals from seeking den sites inside of the house.
- Foundation Vents: We cover the outside of vents with 23-gauge, ¼ inch mesh galvanized steel screening to prevent entry to basements and crawl spaces.
- Damaged Wood: We can replace or reinforce chewed wood, and then we seal and paint it to match the original trim and restore the natural beauty of your home.
Need a top wildlife removal and animal proofing company to get rid of an unwanted house guest? Contact us! AAA Trapping is available for animal proofing appointments 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year!